Jul 14, 2008

Today is a typical Monday which is the day that I'm always feeling tired and sleepy which I don't know why.
Anyway, I couldn't stop yawning during Pinky's class 0.o [excuse me ahaha *yawns*...]
Guess what ?
Finally, she did not hold us back for another extra half an hour.
WooHoo ~
I went to get rice cake behind the college at the vegetarian shop[MG].
I love their rice cake... Yuumm~
Brought it back to class and chat with classmates.
Meng class was on and we need to post up our collage on the wall again -.-

Half of the art works.

HotChiq and Ning.

More of the assignments.
Each of us have to do 5 collages. And there you have it. A fully furnished wall of arts.
Talented aren't we ? =)
____________________________________________________________________
I guess Fishball was too bored =)

Fishball's art work.
[FYI, it's blue sticky tack]

No comments: