Jul 5, 2008

Wasn't able to attend the small gathering of the gang today at 5pm cause of the assignmentS.
Around 7.45pm, they showed up in front of my grandma's house.
They had a hard time finding me cause none of them know where's my grandma's hse. And they didnt' know I was staying with my grandma I suppose.
According to them and my mum which lead them to me, after yipee they thought of coming to visit me or something like that so they went to my home, which, unfortunately, I weren't there.
They called my hp but I was downstairs doing my drawing and I left my hp upstairs since well, my hp is really dead silence most of the time unless my mum calls.
So when they came, they said they called me like 10++ times. I went and check it was 19 miss calls. Haha sorry guys ~ Gome ~
Went and change clothe without bathing and rushed to them ASAP.
Anyway, it was really a surprise for me. And so we went out to ming tien for updates !!~
I've not even taken my bath today.
It was a short chat and after the chat I missed them even more !!
Brings back so much of the memories with them that I can't go back to.
Kinda sad in a way, but overall, it's a happy moment with them.
We'll definitely have a longer chat next time guys.
Love you guys so so much !!

No comments: