Jul 8, 2008

What a day...

After facing failure for the presentation, I was suppose to go home to finish drawing 1 assignment ASAP.
But instead, I went to SP with Fishball and PontengQueen for lunch at McD.
They did their drawing 1 assignments there while I went to Popular to grab some books. I bought 2 books and 2 notebook.

RM38.50
RM37.20 RM19.90 x2
I was still in Popular, Mrs[sms]:"Car service...4.30 only can come fetch you...take your time...ok ?"
Well there's ok and a nope answer I can give...I gave a ok cause I was dead tired to take the bus.
So I went McD to find the girls after paying a total of RM115.50.
Fishball gtg so I followed PontengQueen to Giant to get some stuffs too and I sorta lost her. Haha
Anyway...
4.30+, Mrs[sms]:"Car still in service...5.30 come."
So........... I went to MPH since I've got nothing to do.
And.............. I bought another book =)

RM80.30
After that I quickly find a place to seat and starts flipping the pages.
I LovE all the illustrations !! It's so so creative. And each is just unique.
After that I took out the notebook and just scribble on it.

5.20+ Mrs[call]:"Just finish service...by the time I come around 6 lo."
I had some fun with NiNi... and then... I started wandering around SP.
A wanderer that ended up buying Caramel Frappucino cream @ Starbucks.
I waited around the main entrance ring looking at peoples down there while enjoying my drink.
All of a sudden... I heard a voice that is kinda loud coming from the back of me.
I didn't care cause well, it might be someone that passed by while talking on the phone or whatever.
I was standing there for around 5min or so...and it was around 6.15 and then i turned around and this malay guy sorta looked at me and whispered while passing by..."Are you lonely ?"
6.30 and that guy turned up again saying and doing the same thing.
And after all he has done, I gave him the silent treatment+invincible treatment.
I was cracking up within me.
I ain't no beauty but I ain't desperate too.
He stood quite some distance from me at the ring. And looked at me. [I was being aware so I glance for moment to moment.]
And...... He left =)
6.40, Mrs[call]:"1 min."
Finally no more waiting no more wandering.
Walked to the entrance and waited.
And waited....and waited....and waited again...
5min has passed and this time finally, I saw her.
What a day.

No comments: