Jul 18, 2008

ilegal gathering. Kononnya...

The prank.

The real cake.

Arm wrestle between Shamiko and Yohji.
Guess who won ? =)
Girl rox.

Hot chiq.

Happy Birthday ghost ~!!
___________________________________________________________________________

Got back my drawing sketchbook on Wednesday, which was drawing exam day.
I was so tired that day, I went home without even looking at my sketchbook.
I went to sleep around 11pm+ and while I was dozing off, I suddenly woke up.
Took my sketchbook and flip it open.
Since when they checked it they sorta laughed at it, so I was thinking they'll give me a BIG RED cross[X] or so ?
Hmm....

What I drew that got laughed at I guess.

I got STARS for BOTH ![is that a good or bad thing ?]
[is it to mark me a death note ? 0.o]


And finally, a B- at least.
Not really proud or happy bout it.
I'm just glad that there's improvement =)



GAMBATEH !!!

No comments: