Sep 22, 2008

Tagged

Haha basically I've got tagged by Yuki and I didn't even noticed it until just -.-
So here it goes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last person to tag you is?
- Yuki-chan -.-''

What relationship of you with him/her?
- Classmate =)

Your 5 impression towards him/her?
- Cute, kawaii, cute, kawaii, short. Ok la maybe kind is better XD

The most memorable thing he/she has done to you.
- I'm not sure. Helping me out I guess =)

The most memorable words that he/she has say to you.
- Manchi...

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
- Feel sad to lose a friend.

The most desirable things to do for he/she is...
- Make her more ganas. XD

The overall impression to he/her is..
- soft.

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- Annoying ? I don't know. I'm not them.

The character for you yourself is?
- I can be anything anytime.. it's all about the mood swing.

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- Mood swing.

The most ideal person you want to be is?
- No one but myself.

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
- Thank you I adore you !!

Ten people to tag:

- 1.The one who reads this
- 2. The one who reads this
- 3. The one who reads this
- 4. The one who reads this
- 5. The one who reads this
- 6. The one who reads this
- 7. The one who reads this
- 8. The one who reads this
- 9. The one who reads this
- 10. The one who reads my blog

Who is number 2 having relationship with?
- Err... I'll tell when I know.

Is number 3 a female or a male?
-Yo !! No3 "The one who reads this". Are u a dude or what ?

If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
- I guess so if they like. 17 isn't such a bad number ^^

How about number 5 and 8?
- That's kinda far away...

What is number 1 studying about?
- I guess it would be this tag for now. As in now Now.

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
- Well....depends.

Is number 4 a single?

- Er... privacy ?

No comments: