Sep 24, 2008



My Benko ~






















Well basically I was watching Charlieissocoollike vblog and well NDSL came up.
I missed my NDSL and so I went to search for it.
To my horror.... I couldn't find it !! I was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !!
But hey, chill girl... I don't really lose things in the room. So i was looking for it up and down...
Left and right... In and out... Pulling and pushing... Picking and dropping.
Well basically I knew where did I left it. But I couldn't find it.
I totally start to panic because I used MY savings to actually buy it.
RM700++ .... Darn.
But I think I was blinded by love. (or something...)
When I look once more at the spot where I remembered I left it there...
It IS there. Swt ?
Ok now I've found it, I need to get a charger. This time, I can't remember where the heck I left it.
So much for the "I don't really lose things in the room"...
Irony.
=)
Nitenite~

No comments: