Oct 15, 2008

D.E.P.R.E.S.S.E.D

Today's just another typical Wednesday at college.
I just bought a clothe from PlusFabulous which I adore so so much now.
It rain's like there's no sunshine.
The thunder roars like there's no tomorrow.
The lightening shines like there's no other glow.
It was like a disaster as I try to sleep through the night yesterday.
The rumbling thunder makes the roof sound like it's gonna blow off.
Everything seems like an earthquake happening. Maybe even worst. The rain was so heavy it seems like there's gona be a flood soon.
Anyway, eventually I slept through the stormy weather. And next thing I know is that it's already 8 in the morning !
Well I've got design class today and my assignment was like crap. I went to college early to meet up Shikin to get the clothes I bought. Then it was design time.
I did not get "banned" totally for my assignment and the final project idea by LiWen.
Yeah !!~
And the better news is that...
I got only 2.69 for my CGPA.
HAHAHA...................................
That really only means death for me. But actually it means that I must freaking damn work harder than everyone else.
I feel like quitting after all these heart breaking results that I get.
But I WONT !!
Cause I'm not a quitter !! [and parents paid quite a sum of money]
Argh !!!
I must draw better !! See better !! Think harder !! Do faster !! Be stronger !! Stay focus !!
ARGGHHH !!!!
Did I mention that I acctually have mood swings ?
I'm currently very emo.... Super duper down.
I'm so emo that I feel like crying but seems like there's no tears for me to cry.
I'm so sad that I feel annoyed by the sadness in my heart.
I feel so annoyed that I'm frustrated, "Why did I not do better ?"
Will there be a next time ? Will this time be better than last time ?
I don't think so. I guess I ain't in the right path...
No words can describe how dissapointed I am for myself. I pity myself for feeling that way.
Pity is such a strong word yet a weak word to describe how I feel about myself now.
I feel so aimless...
Yes...
Aimless is the right word that comes out from my heart and my brain saying that aimless leads only to dead ends and no more.
Will I lose my interest just because if this silly block of bricks ? Will I even try to quit ?
I'm just being emo.
HAHAHA XD
I couldn't even get near to that damn 3.
Ignore me.
Anyway, I've got my clothes... And I'm broke, with no flying rainbow as a gift.

A mosquito just flew across me... *PIAK* now it's dead... I pity it...
But at least I didn't miss.
I read an article a few days ago. It gave me a task.
To list down 5 negative things that happened in a day and change it all into positive thoughts.
Well, I've only got 1 thought...Work harder.
I'll be fine....soon.

I'm just being emo..feeling depressed...Ignore me...

No comments: