Dec 11, 2008

Phobia

I went out with Joanna, Ivy and Joyce and her bf today to Midvalley.
Catch a movie at 7pm and got out from MV around 10pm.
When I was on my way, I nearly crash the divider and lucky I didn't. And if I did, we will fly down. Cause I was on the "highway".
Next, we went to have "dinner". My parking sux and I totally crashed my side and the window.
But it turned out fine with some scratches at the side.
After that I send them back.
On the way, while I was turning, I totally crashed over the divider and turned into another lane.
My God. There was even a car there, going to turn into that lane too. Luckly he "watched out" for me.
And after this few incidents, I'm having a really heavy phobia in driving.
But I'm still glad that God blessed me to not take someone's life or even lives away.
Sorry to those peeps who sat my car just now.
I'm taking my words really hard that I will not drive after 7pm until I can drift like a pro.
And I'm a few hours away till IELTS test !!
My heart is still trembling after that incident. And now even more for IELTS !!
I'm gona check on my car tomorrow cause I'm positively sure the scratches are really serious.
Anyway...
Nights ~

ps: really really sorry to those !!

No comments: