Jan 18, 2009

KLPAC


This morning, I got up early, then drove to college. Reached there around 9am and waited for everyone.
About 9.10am, we got on the bus and headed to KLPAC ~
We got there around 10am or earlier I supposed. There's just so many things to see. So many things to learn.
Well, basically I'm speechless bout the whole event but just a fun and new and interesting and exciting and wonderful and marvelous and wonderful and...
The weather was extremely hot. I'm sure I've got darker. The crowd was huge ! The people were spontaneous ! What more can I say ? I had a great time. It's really something different.
Well now I'm not a KLPAC virgin anymore ~
Teehee ~









This are the biggest koi fish I've ever seen !!
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but seriously, I've never seem such big Koi fish in my life. Till today.
They don't look big in the photos but they're seriously huge !! I guess around 1.5ft + ?
Lol maybe that's the normal size. I'ma jakun k.






http://klpac.com/

2 comments: