Feb 3, 2009

Funniest day !!

Today, after class I rushed to S.P to meet up with Kitty. We went for a lil walk about and some small shopping.
Then got out and went to SS2.
=)
Blablabla
Then after dinner at Ming Tian, we went to Niu Zhe Shui.
Went for a lil walk and again some small shopping.
Then it was time to leave.
We went out. Driving and driving for not more than 3mins. And.....
We ended up in NOWHERE !! OMGOMGOMGOMG !!
Then we paniced but we kept driving and later on we came to a toll -.-
We went through it and asked what toll is it.
"Subang Jaya"
Omg....so we kept going and suddenly I saw some shops that looked familiar. And I was like
"OMG ! This is the road to KLIA man !! WTH ??"
But luckly we spotted P.J road sign and followed it back.
-.-
Super funny cause it wasn't even a 5min drive and we ended up on the way to KLIA.
Muahaha !!
And this is the best part.
Kitty just got me a........








MUAHAHAHAHA !!~~


ps: sold the omnia d =)
don't ask me bout the phone. I'm lazy to explain.

No comments: