Feb 14, 2009

Valentine my Restless time


I've not updated my blog like a gazilion years.
It's because I've got nothing much happening in my life. I'm basically just having a darn dead life.
Well, Kitty's been back for a week or so. We've not really done anything much so far. Except going to Sunway Pyramid, getting Strawberry IceCeams, having Durian overnight...
Hmmm....
It's the big V day.
For those who's celebrating, definitely a Happy V.Day for u ^^
For those who are not [like me T_T] haha....
Happy everyday !! [I guess]
I can imagine what did some of my friends did for their halfs. Art students are definitely artistic.
And their very loving too.
Makes me wished I have a half too. Haha
So basically what I'm going to do for the following days until I actually update my lifeless life is...
Hanging out... Sleeping... Eating... Sleeping... Hanging out... Shopping... Online... Sleeping...
I definitely feel so lifeless now. Since I've got nothing to do even if I'm online.
Hmm... You must be wondering why don't I go and do something eh ?
Well it's because I just wana rest for now. My brain juice is still lacking and I need to chill and think some stuffs. Like.......... stuffs ? XD
Ok I don't understand why that some ppls blog could always sound like a blog whereas mine is more like a rambling and crapping.
Gosh. I think I need to read some books. I actually HATE reading. But I really need to read I guess.
To correct my grammar and of course to learn more words ?
Oh man...what am I talking ?

No comments: