Apr 29, 2009

What are u doing to ur best friend ?

click----> FOR THOSE WHO CARE.








I honestly say that I'm really absolutely sad about this.... speechless...
Soul-less humans.

1. I hope I can do the same thing to their families as what they did.

2. I'll let their daughters be raped and give birth like a machine.
3. I'll put her in a tiny hole.
4. If the baby isn't normal I'll let the mother kill it herself by shooting it or even dumping it in the dumpster to crash.
5. I'll make sure she goes crazy like how they pushed the dogs to be.

6. I'll shoot down the males. I'll chase them and let them suck gas till they die and toss them like how they toss em'.
7. Mostly I'll kill those who purchase from all the millers since they also have no soul.
8. Those who get/buy puppies for their cute-ness and abandons them when their older/in their way/not suitable/annoyed shall bare with no childrens/family/friends till the day they R.I.Hell
9. Those who think this is a joke shall meet the dumpster crash.
10. Iressponsible pet owners, puppy millers, shall receive the same treatment as they did.
11. I'll shoot their legs, let them suck gas not till death then toss them into the dumpster truck without fully crushing then I'll chop off their testicles and feed it to themselves.




Soul-less people have no feelings no emotions. So why should they care bout what happens to them or their families ?

Humans are not meant to live here. Soul-less humans are never meant to live !

Yes this is a curse for us humans.

No comments: