May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheng ~!!

Today after my class, I went to get lunch. I was thinking what to get then I thought of my two sweet PuiPui at home. And soooo.... I got KFC. It was lunch time and there wasn't any parking space at ss2. So I drove to Atria since I need to go search for basket for my class too.
I went to Atria and lucky enough, found a parking spot. Went to Giant and they have varieties of baskets. But not the one that I need.
Then I went up to the houseware sales for the first time. And I found quite some stuffs that I like. And I bought. There were also varieties of baskets but NOT mine. Argh !
Fine.
Went to get KFC then went to Sunlik. Found some baskets but still...... Grrr... It was almost 4pm and I've not eaten my lunch and also breakfast. I was really hungry at that time. And also tired cause the weather was really hot ! Gosh !
Then I went all the way back to Paramount's Giant to find since it's quite big. And they have houseware items on the second floor. But still............ sighs....
I went around and round and stop at a shop that sells almost every houseware items.
That place was so packed that I couldn't even move in too far. So I ask the uncle and he said "No we don't sell that." =X
I gave up and thought that my only hope was PM.
Got home around 4.30pm... Ate and feed the 2 PuiPui's. Watch a lil tv. Then.... headache.
I knew it ! Whenever I stay out/under the sun too long I'll always get headaches. Oh well....
Clean my room a lil then take bath and got ready for the event. XD
Went to WongKok.

Voon, MayYan, Ann, Cheng, YingKee, ChinKien, Jo, Karmen, Jackie.




Happy Sweet Birthday my dear Cheng ~!!
With lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisses and misses !~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chichi ahh,
wei ya,where did u study now?
must keep in touch and have happy days with your new classmates ohh!