May 9, 2009

Oh God................ the weather is killing me ! It's so freaking hot that make me sweat like crap.
Argh ! Everyday I wake up with a headache that last for the whole freaking day cause of the weather !
Every night I go to sleep with a headache because of the weather !
Even the aircond feels warm !
Argh ! Global warming is seriously getting serious !
Sometimes I feel [actually I know] that life is unfair. It really is.
_________________________________________________________________
Recently been talking to someone that brings back a whole lots of memories. Sweet, sour and bitter.
And then, I feel that life is fair. But then, I feel that life is unfair. And till now.....
Somehow I know the "truth" about "life" so I know what is "right" and what is "wrong".
But seems like there's somethings that the world stays in the "middle, grey" part.
I'm getting myself confuse with all the questions that once upon a time I asked myself and gave an answer. Yet, I'm asking myself again....
I don't think I know myself at all.
Sometimes, I like those cute adorable things like accessories. But then a moment later, I feel that I like to get more classy types. Which is me ? Which am I ?
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lost.
Sometimes I like the day. But then when it comes to the next day, I wanted the night to last !
Sometimes I like to stay at home. But then when I'm at home I really want to get out and shop !
So am I in the left, right, or the middle ? Am I going to turn or do I keep straight ?
Life is filled with doubts.
OKok....the main thing is... I have not found myself in this 19 years. I've just begun.
Lots of questions that made me rebellious. Lots of answers that doesn't seem to answer.
Sighs... Life goes on...

No comments: