Mar 31, 2011

Updating ♥

I'm gonna try and update at least one post a day. Might be all just random craps. But I don't care. It's my area to do what I like.
Ok, I can't stand black, boring things that belong to me. I have to, no matter what way add some colors to it so...


Cute things ♥ Colors ♥


I love pink ! ♥ Hello Kitty ♥


Btw that's my luggage ↑ ♥


Food that I munch on ♥


Peppermint chocolate ♥

My Fav type of chocolate. Not the brand but Cadbury's ok la.


And if you add both together, what do you get ?


That.
Not me.
But those on my freaking face. Pimples ! Damn you !
Oh and couple more addition pounds too ;)

If blogging is as easy as updating statuses, I'll be updating it so often.
Oh wait, there's twitter. That doesn't work either cause I don't update it as often too. Hahaha Crap.

Tata ~

No comments: