Jul 29, 2008


Friends come friends go.
All of them, flows.
Is it true ? None will remain.
And those that remain, are they the same ?
A question for all, for those who cares.
Are they soul friends ?
Or are they just, friends ?
______________________________________________________________________
Soul friends for life, that's what you say.
But you're the first, to drift away.
Never change, in anyway.
But you've changed, in everyway.
You once brought laughter, when we were together.
But now is just emptiness, when you're with other.
Is it true, that you're far ahead ?
Or is it us, dangling there.
Hopes from us, is to change no more.
This soul friendship, is precious for all.
I hope you'll know, we're by your side.
No matter what, we'll stay beside...

ps:
 I hope you're happy with what you have,
I hope you're happy with what you had.
I hope you're happy with what you feel,
I hope you feel true happiness, do you ?

No comments: