Jul 28, 2008

I hurt my finger during design class. Hilarious. 


I came back and noticed my uncle came back from Aussie because the table was full with bags of chocolate.
I went upstair and ate my dinner.
I went to take a nap.
I woke up at 8pm.
I noticed there was 2 chocolates infront of my computer. [I think my grandma took it up cause I think I heard her calling me somehow.]

I went downstair to make a hot, and i really mean HOT bowl of oatmeal with bovril in it just to ease my aching stomache.
I went to the toilet 3 times.
I took a bottle of "boh zai yun".
I still feel the urge to go.
I'm so depressed.
I dislike being sick.
I most dislike to have an upset stomache....
You think it's funny ? Try having an upset stomache with 2 chocolate bars infront of you !
I hope I'll be able to go college tomorrow.
2 more weeks and its HoLiDaY ~~!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i luv aussie nougat damn much !
share with us and get well soon ya !