Jul 27, 2008


The line really sucks.
I'm not sure why but the line isn't suppose to connect cause it says so but it is connected.
I' sure the line that I'm using now isn't the original line case the original line is so much better than now.
Sux.
I went back home on the Friday and just came back here today.
I woke up at 9am this morning by my aching stomache.
I went to the toilet 3 times since this morning till now.
We call it... Diarrhoea.
Sux.
I'm not sure I'll be able to go to college tomorrow or not.
Sux.
My msn isn't signing in. Don't know why.
Sux.
Mac is giving me a little bitty headache.
Sux.
Arghh. I've got no idea what to do with design.
Sux.
I've not draw my dang drawing 1.
Sux.
I've got 3 figures to draw and its figure test this Friday.
Sux.
This is so suckish.
GrRrrr !!
I want my line back !!!
Sux.
I just got PVA glue on my keyboard.
Sux.
I just noticed that I sorta brought back a empty CD case of Jay Chou from home.
Sux.
But.....
At least I brought another Jay Chou CD along and such pleasing songs of his... smoothes everything down =)
But......
I still want to sign in MSN !!! GrRRr !!!

No comments: