Oct 4, 2008

Ignore this

I think I'm gona die 0.o
I've had a few bites of fruits, 2 slices of bread within the 48 hours.
I can hardly eat damnit. I love to eat !!
But moreover I love soup better ~
Mrs boiled some soup and brought it over for me with herbal tea for me aching tummy ~
Yumm yumm ~
But my tummy wouldn't let me finish it... I just had a tiny cup of it and that's all I can have.
Damnit.
I hate this tummy.
I can hardly walk straight and walk up the stairs. My body was like "whoah... chill girl"
I'm sick of facing the computer doing nothing. Moreover I'm sick of assignments. I've not even touch any yet except illus.
Damnit.
I just went and look back at some random ppl's blogs that I used to catch up with and I noticed...
Well basically that time they were like couples and they were oceans apart later on and now broken up.
???
Does it make sense ? I think it does. My point is, even though miles apart ppl say they love, but sometimes love isn't enough.
Problems do accure and loneliness happens.
But when things start to tumble is when there is another.
Basically I looked up at 2 blogs and both of them had broked up and got with another.
As in 2 diff couples both also broked up and well 1 sided of the 2 couples went for another.
Get it ?
Ok it's like
A+a
B+b
2 different couples.
Broke up.
A - a
B - b
And 1 sided went for another.
A - Z
b - G
It's that simple.
I basically think that long distance will never work. Even if they do, when they finally get back together after that long period, will things be the same ? Will feelings still remain and grow stronger or it just won't and fade away ?
It's a wonder how feelings works. When ppl gets lonely, they often turn to the ones beside them and ends up being with them.
It's a wonder how feelings works when after going through ups and downs of a few years and could just go for another.
It's something that can't be explained. Ok not to talk about distance, even the ones that are always together could just go for another. Ain't I right ?
Love was something priceless and now it's something useless.
Where did the true love went ? I guess it's hard to find one.
On the other hand, if there's no another, how would ppl know who's the best ?
If there's no break ups, how would you know he/she IS the one ?
It is true that you gain from losing. Well over life is filled with irony.
Anyway, while I was blogging this random post I thought of a certain someone who said that my post are short posts.
And basically I was trying to blog a little longer than I usually do. And this is the one I guess.
Did you notice I was trying to pull my blog as long as I could with those random stuffs that I could just skipped without even mentioning ? Haha XD
Ok the fact is that I'm gona finish my soup, try to have dinner, finish the herbal tea, get some rest, start assignments and also get The Sims 2 macversion next month.
Oh wait, it is already next month XD
Kaching ~!!
I'll go to apple store and look for it. But The Sims 3 is coming soon !!
Damnit.
Oh wait, I guess I don't need to splash my cash on the cd cause I've got another PC beside me which apparently works perfectly with games !! I just need to go home get the cds and eventually play =)

If life was that simple. I need to remember how to damnit crack the game. Isshh.
But I could always Google it up.
Hmm... I guess life is simple XD


























NOT !!'
Ok so let me think is there anything else I wana say...
Hmmm...
HmmmMMm....
HHHmmmMMMMM......
Ok I know your thinking that I'm pulling my post but I'm not ! I'm really thinking.
*cross fingers*
Ok ok....
And here ends my post for now.
And for those who questions my post for being short, it is because...
I'm always blank. I do not like reading. I've got nothing to update on.
Hence, my life is darn dead BORING.
Take care =)















Oh wait, I do have somemore to say.
The true one might not always be the one beside =)
Ok
tata~
ps: I love Mrs's soup !!~
Life's ironic.

No comments: