Oct 20, 2008

Ooh yesh !! The line's back on track !!
It's been pouring real heavy this few days, especially night time.
As usual, I went back to House on Saturday and didn't touch the comp.
Came back on Sunday night and great ! The line's super duper slow.
It's so so so slow till it's unable to connect. I was like
"Crap !! I've got LiWen's work I've not done and also HOA&D I've not researched for !!"
Arghh !!
I'm dead meat.
Anyway, Mrs been asking me to go for this course and that course. I'm still thinking about what to take if I don't make it. I might go into the same course but maybe different college ?
Or maybe not cause I still think that I'm no good in creativity.
Anyway, it's still a few more weeks left till I actually need to decide.
=)
Today's another day with a boring start -.-

No comments: