Nov 2, 2008

2nd sem field trip [31/10-1/11/08]

FCD085-1 had an overnight filed trip to a architecture place called Juteras in Subang with the 2nd class.
It was a totally long day. We took off from coll around 9.45am or so and reached our destination about 10.20am ? I'm just guessing cause I didn't really looked at the time.
When we reached, we went to the show room to put our things down and went to the "Airplane" area to meet up. Showed us around and then Meng, Candice and LiWen told us about what our project is. Then they split us into 7 groups. After splitting the boys up, it was the girls turn. I got no 1 which means group 1. Lian was smart enough to sit away from me and so she got herself into the same group with me~! WooHoo ~~!
Anyway later on we went around to look for the materials and stuffs and think about our design and spot for it to be. Dadeedadada
And it was evening/night. We had our dinner, played 2 games.
1 was the untangling hand game which 10ppl or so in a group need to cross each others hand to hold. Not to hold the same ppl's or even the ppl beside. That goes for both hands but both hands must not hold the same person's hands. We got third out of the 4 groups.
Next was like a taboo game. Title was movies.
We all definitely had fun and after that we all went for a nice shower.
And the real fun begans. We played a short game of a card game and later was the "Dare or Dare" game. Well you guessed it. No choice but to just dare !
We played till 3 or so am and went to sleep.
Around 7am, we all got a sudden waking up session.
Meng and Candice were shouting and whistling and shouting us to go to the airplane. And out of shock and blurness, we all went there, ran 3 rounds, did some warm up and basketball.
After all that it was breakfast and time to work.
Group 1, which is my group, consists of Shurong, Lian, chichi, Preethi, Abdullah and me.
Our group name was Sho'Flow or something like that. Our theme for the sitting place, which is our project was flow. Well basically the whole time we've change the whole idea about 3-4 times and time was running out. We've only got till 4.30pm and the hammering and saw cutting was making our time fly real fast. By the time we've finished, I noticed we were the last to actually finish.
It can sustain weight !! Literally !! I'm proud of what we've done.
It's totally stable man ~~
Anyway, we did not win. Stezon's group which is group 3 i think, won. After that we all went and pack, waited for the bus and went home.
Well I really did had a really absolutely great fun even though with the cuts and burns.
But those are just tiny matters. What matters the most was the fun I had with them all ~~
Well that's all I've got to say. My arms and hands are sore literally. Hahaha XD
And what I disliked about the house line is that it's slow and DC's so often.
>3

1 comment:

鱼丸 said...

I think you're the 1st person in the class to blog about this trip XD You deserve cookies! :D