Nov 17, 2008

Aahh... After a few months of not hanging out and going to 1U...
I feel like it was back to the old days.
It was so much fun to have them all together chatting and hanging out.
But there is one fact that everyone noticed...
It's that everyone basically changed. In a way. Big or small, we did.
Well, for better or worst we're still friends and that's basically what I care.
_____________________________________________________________
Yesterday I went to 1U with Ivy and I bought a bag. Again. Still wished it was the tokidoki. Ahaha
Anyway, Ivy did a lot of shopping yesterday and the day before. I do mean quite a lot 0.o
Well my main point is that we saw ASIMO ~!
That cute adorable thing. Well I did not get close to it cause I basically saw it the day before and I did not take a clear pic of it. Anyway, it walks, it talks, it runs. It's ASIMO ~~!!



_____________________________________________________________
I'm really stressed up on my final projectS. I'm so worried that I can't do it because I don't know how to do it. I'm lacking of time, sleep and also cash.
Why on earth am I so lacking of things ? Geez.... I guess I really need to cut down my expanses now. First it will be the food. No more expansive meals. No useless drinks.
Blahh. Even if I cut down through the foods I'll still go over by buying college stuffs. Isshh...
Life's unfair.
Learn to live with it.
=)


[Basically this whole post is just some random crap cause I've not update my blog like a million years and I've got nothing to update with. Skip this. Err... I guessed you've already read it all since your reading this. XD]

No comments: