Nov 21, 2008

Well, basically this are some works Of mine during the past few weeks. Since I've got nothing to post up... I'll just nave to show you my works which are the paintings I did in class. well I have to say... I'm not a good painter at all.
Today, (Thursday) Was another painting class. But today's special from the ordinary because we've got quiet a harsh lecture from the lecturer. Well I guess we did not do our best that's why... Basically after the lecture, we are given our very first HOME assignment I'm saying this is the very first, well technically second after the color wheel ...
We did not have any home assignment for this class because the still life is placed in class by the lecturers. So, I guess to improve our skills, we are given home assignments. This, is where the not so ordinary but yet ordinary thing/part to happen.
As usual, every lecturers would say so, that we are degree students... Arghh!!
We are required to do better, BE better. Well, for me, it's like most of my classmates actually had experiences with arts or even learned it before and also been exposed to it. well, nothing for Me.
I'm like a lost sheep... | start to really, really really wonder... why the heck did I choose to come in an art stream ? God...
All the thoughts really did hit me hard...This time I was not only sad and frustrated. But also angry . Angry with the 1 who pursued Me to damnit take the dang DEGREE Course even though I said that I seriously have no, none, Kosong exposure and experience towards arts. well, she says that every one is the damn same . Shit la...
Anyway, I was really mad that time . Plus, my work that I was working on, was totally ugly!! It made things worst... But after having my previous work back, my feelings and well, thoughts, changed. | was happy because this particular artwork Of mine, well, 1 totally had confident with it. Not to say I got a great grade. But, when I was painting it, I had a cheerful time. Maybe it's what I'm painting...
That's about it... what I'm trying to say is that at least, I'm improving .

C+
C+ - B-

B-

B-

B- [The one I like the most =D]

Well, I'm improving in not dropping back to C grade. Hopefully I'll stay around B and slowly climb my way up to A... If there's still the chance of me going on =)
__________________________________________________________________
HOAND test is coming !
HOAND final project !
Design final project !
CompApp final project !
IELTS test !!!!
HELP !!!!
XD

2 comments:

鱼丸 said...

YAY MANDY

JIA YOU JIA YOU

ADD MORE OIL XD

May said...

baka.
not my fault.

it's still better than doing a business course.