Dec 7, 2008

Finally, I've sorta finished my comp app's final project yesterday. I spent the whole day to redo it. So all i need now is to know what to do with the bg.
Then print it.
Next would be design final project which I think would take me 3 days to complete everything including the sketches.
1 more week !!
Then IELTS @.@
Then sem break !!
Well, not really... First day of the sem break is our replacement class since the last week actually have 2 days of public holiday.
Haha
yeap. This is TOA peeps.
Can't wait for the break !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

VeryVoonHong said...

...The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT...

i tag u...