Dec 3, 2008

We finally finished our HOA&D on Monday's presentation.
I'm quite satisfied honestly... But the gradings and result might not be what I suppose.
We did a reinvention and also advertising project for our final.


Advertising product using Creation of Adam by Michelangelo. Promoting Strepsils.






Reinvention for St. John the evangelist on Patmos by Titian. Showing environmental pollution.



Basically after that, I felt, as if a whole lot a burden has finally been lift off of me.
And that's when I started to slightly let my body relax.
It's totally the same thing that happened during last sem...when I was about to get on a plane.
Yeap...
I fell sick.
Shouldn't let my body relax so soon. I've got like 1 more week and I'm starting to go down.
Nooo !!!
Sheezz....
Come on 1 more week !!! Gogogo ~!!

No comments: