Apr 7, 2009

Qing Ming

It's been a really long time since I last updated my blog. It's totally dead. Same as my life. Bla
Anyway, today me and family went on a journey to visit the families deceased.
This is my first time doing all the "Qing Ming" cleaning and all. And my first time was a very tired time. Not that I've got low stamina. But the fact is that we went to 5 places. Which means 5 peoples loo...
Starting from my great, great grandparents all the way to my grandpa.
There's maintainance for my grandpa's cemetery but the others were totally abandoned. I'm sure that none of Mr's so called siblings knows about the places to go. Well, it was kinda spooky due to LOADS of huge blood suckers. Brrrr....~
Well that's all on my so call updates. Really, I've got nothing much to do now. Only cleaning the house, watching my dogs, "occasionally" being a driver, eating and sleeping.
Hmm.... I might take up fashion designing since I like clothings. Hah !~

No comments: