Apr 10, 2009

It's not us. It's you.

Went to PM with Jo and Joyce yesterday.
I went and fetch Jo and we started talking bout the recent happenings.
And she told me that "someone" sorta dislike/hate me.
Hahaahaa for some minor, tiny, mini and most of all nothing wrong reason. Just because of that- angry/hate/dislike me.
I was really pissed when Jo told me that cause before that I already had in mind that the person was angry at me but I didn't really care cause I've done NOTHING WRONG.
So Jo told me yesterday what happened and I was actually freaking mad and pissed.
And dadada-cut short.
We met up with Joyce and something happened and I was kinda emotionless cause I've got no positive emotion to show. But it was just a few min.
We ate our dinner at Kayu and started/continue our conversation. There's so many things that actually happened due to someone and it all can be prevented from happening. But....
What to do ? We all make mistakes and we all believe in wrong things and so does trusting in the wrong person. Wtv man... Wtv.
Haha then around 10pm we left PM and I fetched Joyce home. Then Jo.
We talked in the car outside of her house for an hour I guess. We talked about the past and the present.
That was really fun to me. We should do that more often haha ! We should stay over some places and bullshit the whole night and day ! WooHoo ~
It was really nice to talk to my secondary friends again. Catching up and stuffs. Really missed them much much much... (well...not all la. u guys know who u are la)
Planning to go to Genting together during Karmen's sem break which is end of April. I think.
Hopefully those are "invited" can go. Or should I say MUST go ! Reunion guys !!
Anyway. After the chat with Jo in the car, I went and fetch Durian then went home. In the mean time, I was thinking bout all the happening and stuffs and I was getting more pissed !
Then I totally bullshit the stuffs to Durian and she felt the same way as I do. No reason to continue or be involved in that relationship anymore.
Today I woke up. And I thought back again. And I don't feel anything bout it anymore because as I said I don't need a rotten relationship.

I'm playing Pet Society everyday and now, thanks to Jo and my curiosity, I'm playing Restaurant City too.




ps: if it's our fault, we will be losing A friend. but look who's losing friendS.

No comments: