May 26, 2009


Recently (this month) I "discovered" the Online Shopping.
I bought many things. Things that I wanted and mostly needed la.
Once I got it, I feel the tickling sensation of fulfillment and happiness~
Just by opening up the packages, waiting for the moment to use em'. It's a total indulgence.
Since I rarely go out to shop anymore, I started shopping at home. I keep checking out the forum, updates and being active in it. Like nobodies buisness, I post here and there enquiringly this and that. And the shopaholic me comes out.
It was many small amounts of purchases I made. Leading me to...
Over budget -.-
Just to keep myself in mind, I shall not shop for accessories or unnecessary things for the following month until I replenish my budget.
So, I still have 5 more days to shop~
Buahahahaha !!! (actually I'm totally broke. shop what la....!)

No comments: