May 29, 2009

Today during class, we were all getting ready to start. Then suddenly we were told by our classmates to go 2nd floor. Me, without knowing why, kept asking and getting no answers unfortunately. So I went with the flow.
Went down and I heard a classmate talking about the second level course and I thought that we're gona have a lecture about it.
Later on my friend told me to follow her to the back course she say got something to ask me privately. I went and she asked some stuffs.
Later I kinda had a clue what was happening. Haha
Then I went out walking walking and suddenly....
"Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to -----~
Happy Birthday to you~"
LoL with a cake la.
Super paiseh leh that time. Don't know what reaction to give course was really shock actually even I sorta got the clue.
I did not have the cake la. Course its chocolate cake. I'm "sensitive" to it.
Hehe then later had a lil facial massage~ Nice day XD


Leng2 class teacher~


No comments: