Jul 15, 2009

My very first

My very first favourite/knew
-male singer, Michael Jackson
-female singer, Britney Spears
-chinese male singer, Jay Chou
-chinese female singer, S.H.E
-actor, Leonardo Dicaprio [Titanic]
-actress, Angelina Jolie
-chinese actor, Jet Li
-chinese actress, Charmaine Sheh

_________________________________________________
I grew up knowing MJ as my very first and only singer then. I grew up listening to his songs.
I noticed that and that's why his death still brings some tears to me. It's true, it's just too sudden.
I can't understand why does ppl still judge over a dead man's body ? What's wrong with these ppls ?
And MJ's father... Haven he had enough ruining MJ's childhood and now moving to his childrens ? I just don't understand. Is fame that important to him ?
And the molestation case was final so so long ago proving that MJ did NOT do it. With the kid saying it himself. And anyway, it was just what the kid said. Who could have proved that what incident happened ? Though the kids siblings were there, but hey, their siblings, obviously they stand by each others.
So what if MJ's lifestyle is weird being a kid ? He did not hurt anyone.
Argh too many things to say, but it's all useless.
All I can say from my point of view, no matter you agree or not whether I'm wrong or right, is that he cared.
This just taught me a lesson that in life, there will definitely be stories behind a story.
And those who don't know, will never understand/know. And those who know doesn't mean they'll speak the truth.
Life is short and filled with obstacles.
*R.I.P MJ- I pray that your children will not go through what you did*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yesterday I watched Titanic again. My all time forever most favor movie. I think I've watched it more than 20 times since it was launch !
And I can remember from front to back and then back to front. But I still tears everytime I watch it.
Even I know what's gona happen next. Knowing what's gona happen didn't help but made me tear up earlier than the scene *swt*
This few days I've been really emo. Don't know why. Is it because of MJ ? Or because it's been raining ?
Or because my freaking pimples just wont go away !!

No comments: