Jul 2, 2009

Recently I've taken up a sewing class. And I started sewing by myself.
I did 3 pieces of really really simple clothings. Seriously, it's simple.
I've made another blog for the clothes as a collection of my handmade clothings ^^
Hopefully it won't koyak when I wash it or when I'm wearing it during an outing 0_o
___________________________________________
I had a slight fever the day before yesterday and slight still yesterday. Was really nervous bout it.
Since the H1N1 thingie, having to be sick is like a crime ! I can be quarantine any moment. May involve other ppl that came in contact with me too !
ArgH !???
My body is really super duper extremely heat-ty due to the changes of the weather and my hormone changes ??
My pimples are getting worst than previous. OMG !! Seriously its so so soooo serious now.
Dont even wana look myself at the mirror.
Goodnight.

Did I mention that when I woke up today, my eye felt swallon ? It definitely felt swallon on one eye because everytime I blink, I feel the swallon, and also the pain at that part.
But when I touch that area, there's nothing there ! Inner injury ? I suppose.
Arghhh........


ps: Sam: Get well soon. It's a crime to get sick now. Don't wana go sg.buloh to see you...=)

No comments: